Condominium Insurance Information
FLORIDA CONDO INSURANCE
What is condo insurance?
Condominium insurance is similar to homeowners insurance but is designed for the specific needs of condo living. Many families choose condos because of the convenience of on-site maintenance and access to community amenities. In this environment, the main structures of all buildings and common areas are covered by an master insurance policy held by the condo association and the individual condo owners are responsible for the internal structure of their units. A personal condo insurance policy may also cover property damage and liability risks of the unit owner.
Who benefits from condo insurance FL?
Condo insurance is beneficial for all condo owners as well their visitors. In fact, most mortgage companies require condo owners to purchase a policy for the duration of their loan. Condo insurance may cover damaged, lost or stolen property due to fire, theft or natural disaster. This protection could extend to interior furnishings, including walls, flooring, ceilings, appliances and fixtures.
In addition, this type of policy could cover you against liability claims. If you are found liable for a visitor’s injury, condo insurance could cover associated medical expenses and/or legal fees.
How much condo insurance do you need?
The necessary amount of condo insurance largely depends on the value of your possessions. By determining how much it would cost to replace your possessions, you can estimate the policy size that would be appropriate for your individual needs.
Why buy condo Insurance from Quoteasy Insurance?
· Easy Home Insurance purchase process either by phone or online
· State of the Art quoting and signing technology
· Multiple Home Insurance Discount Options
· Fast and Easy quote to policy issuance (get your policy in 15 minutes or less)
· Low Monthly payments available for those who qualify
· We handle Mortgage Bank notification of Condoominium Insurance and Proof of Insurance
· We handle Escrow payment requests for our clients
· We represent multiple Condominium insurance companies in Florida
· We’ve been doing Florida Home insurance since 1999
· Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Call us today to learn more about protecting your home with condominium insurance.
Insuring: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Doral, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Lehigh Acres, Brandon and Pompano Beach, Florida